Bullyproof Summer Camps:
EDMONTON GRACIE JIU-JITSU BULLYPROOF SUMMER CAMP
Summer Camp details:
Our Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu 2023 BullyProof Summer Camp will run August 21-25, 2023. Camp runs between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and is open to children between the ages of 5 – 14 years old. If you are interested in having your child attend, please email us: mailto:[email protected] and we can follow-up with additional registration information. Due to camp selling out every year, we are not able to ‘hold’ spots.
Summer Camp Fees:
Fee: $294.00 plus GST (includes EGJJ white training gi). All camp attendees must have a white Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu training gi *no other training attire permitted*. All fees are to be paid in full upon registration. Receipts will be provided once the fees are received. Sick days or any other absenteeism are not just cause for refunds or future discounts as the fee is guaranteeing the child a spot in the program.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration information packages are available electronically by contacting Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu at 587.336.7655 or [email protected]
Please note that registrations will not be processed without the signed waiver and payment in full.
Completed registration forms can be dropped off to Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (lower level of 5637 Riverbend Road) during business hours (Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.).
In order to ensure every participant gets the most from their attendance, capacity is limited. Due to the fact that the program can only accommodate a set number of children, registration will be on a first come first serve basis. In the event that the camp is full, the child can be placed on a waiting list, provided we have received completed registration forms. If a child is on the waiting list, the parent will be notified of their waiting list status once that child is on the top of the list.
Payment Options: Cheque/Electronic Funds Transfer
• We cannot ‘hold’ spots.
• We do not accept registrations over the phone.
• One registration form per child is requested.
• All registration forms must have the waiver section signed and payment included before they will be processed.
• Registrations will be confirmed via email confirmation.
• If you are unsure about the status of your submitted registration form, please call Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu at 587.336.7655 to follow up.
• Full refunds will be issued if camp is cancelled prior to the start date. We reserve the right to cancel camp, if necessary, and notification of which will be sent via email.
• If a registrant withdraws, in writing, 21 or more days before the start date they may receive a refund less the $50 non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was initially used. There are no discounts or refunds for days not attended.
• If a registrant withdraws, in writing, from a camp less than 20 days before the start date no refund will be issued.
• No refunds will be issued when a registrant has been asked to leave the camp.
Summer Camp needs:
• Attire: Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu white training gi are mandatory for camp.
• Gis to be purchased through Edmonton Gracie Jiu-Jitsu if required.
• Water bottle